Bellingham Public Library is working on a new partnership with the Bellingham Public Schools known as ConnectED, which gives students access to great educational resources and learning materials in our libraries and on the internet.
Through the partnership, student ID numbers are used as Bellingham Public Library accounts, allowing students to:
- Borrow two physical items at a time, such as books, CDs or DVDs, from any public library location
- Borrow five digital eBooks or eAudiobooks at a time
- Borrow digital magazines
- Incur no overdue fines for items classified for children and teens or on digital materials — same as regular accounts
- Use computers with internet access at any public library location
- Access other educational resources, such as online research and study support, using the internet from school or home
This is in addition to, and separate from, a standard library card and account that a student may already have.