Bellingham Public Library offers magazines that you can download and keep, or simply read online.
Stream or download magazines using RBdigital Magazine Collection
Use RBdigital Magazine Collection to subscribe to and download popular magazines for free on your computer or mobile device.
How it works:
- Library card holders can check out digital magazines for free on their computer or mobile device. No waiting. No holds. Instant access. No time limits.
- The magazines are full-text, in color, and often provide additional content such as video, audio, and web links.
- Choose from over one hundred popular magazines — there is no check out limit on the number of digital magazines.
- Once you check them out, the issues are yours to keep until you delete them.
- Computer users read their magazines instantly while connected to the Internet. Mobile device users create their account on the library website, then download the RBdigital app to read their magazines offline.
- Download the First Time user guide that best meets your need
- Ask us for help, or sign up for a Tech Basics Coaching session for one-on-one assistance.
Read articles online using the Library’s research tools
Use the Library’s research tools to access articles from a wide variety of popular magazines and scholarly journals.
How it works:
Use your library barcode and PIN (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number) to login to the following tools:
- America’s News Magazines (NewsBank)
Full-text from news magazines including The Atlantic, Newsweek, National Review, The New Yorker, and more.
- Consumer Reports
Get product ratings and reviews, buying advice, and articles from the latest issues of Consumer Reports Magazine.
Access thousands of magazines and journals on a wide range of topics including current events, the arts, business, medicine, history, science and technology.