Bellingham Public Library offers downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks to card holders through Washington Anytime Library.
Washington Anytime Library
Access Washington Anytime Library to check out and download or stream eBooks and eAudiobooks on your computer or mobile device. There are two ways to access this collection: Libby or OverDrive.
Use the information below to choose which method of accessing Washington Anytime Library will work best with your device:
Libby is the newest way to access the Washington Anytime Library online collection. It’s available as a website and as an app, so you can stream books or download them for offline use.
Use Libby if:
- Your smartphone or tablet is new or a couple of years old. You should be running iOS 9+ or Android 4.4+
- Your PC or other device is running Windows 10
- Your Kindle eReader (black and white display) is new or a couple of years old
To help you get started, use these First Time User Guides for each type of device.
OverDrive is the original way to access the Washington Anytime Library online collection. It is available as a website and as an app, so you can stream books or download them for offline use.
Use OverDrive if:
- You have a Kindle Fire (color display)
- Your Mac is running macOS versions 10.6 (Snow Leopard) through 10.14 (Mojave)
- Your mobile device is running an older operating system, pre iOS 9 and pre Android 4.4
- You want to download an audiobook to an MP3 player
OverDrive for Mac and OverDrive MP3 audiobooks are not compatible with the newest macOS version, 10.15 (Catalina). Please see the Overdrive Help page for more information.
To help you get started with devices that are compatible, use these First Time User Guides for each type of device.