Washington Anytime Library
Your Bellingham Public Library card is the key to access thousands of ebooks and eaudiobooks in the Washington Anytime Library. This digital collection has fiction and nonfiction titles for children, teens, and adults. Get started now!
Mobile Devices – get started on your smartphone or tablet
- Overdrive, the company, will discontinue the Overdrive app in 2023
- Kindle eReader – first view the instructions, then use your computer or smartphone to select ebooks
- Libby is now available for your Fire tablet for ebooks & eaudiobooks
Computers – use your PC or Mac
View the legacy website for Washington Anytime Library for classic filtering options. Use the most current version of your browser for the best results.
- Ebooks and eAudiobooks circulate like other library materials. Most copies have a limit of one borrower at a time.
- If an item is available, you can check it out and download it right away.
- If it is checked out by another user, you may place it on hold; you will be notified by a method of your choice when it is available.
- You can borrow items for 7, 14, or 21 days. Items automatically expire when due, or you can return items earlier.
- You may have 5 titles check out at a time, and up to 8 holds pending
- Items accessed are from Washington Anytime Library . Your device will determine if you will use the OverDrive or Libby version of the collection.
Internet Archive > eBooks
A non-profit library of free eBooks.
Internet Archive > Audiobooks
Listen to free audio books and poetry recordings.
Freely accessible eBooks, both classics and modern titles.
Over 53,000 free eBooks that you can download or read online. Most titles are classics and out-of-copyright works.
A partnership of academic and research libraries that offers millions of titles digitized from libraries around the world. Most titles are academic in nature.