April 13: Museum passes are back, but in a limited form due to efforts to reduce the risk of COVID-19. Passes are currently not valid for the Family Interactive Gallery (FIG).
Visit the Whatcom Museum free through your library.
The Bellingham Public Library and the Whatcom Museum have partnered to offer complimentary admission to the Whatcom Museum.
The Museum Pass allows free entry for up to 4 people, valid for use on the date selected when registering. Each family is limited to one set of passes every 60 days.
- Select the available date of your choice from the calendar and enter your information to register.
- You should receive an email confirmation after registration. Keep this email. It is your pass and is required for entry.
- For free entry on the specified date, show your confirmation email at the Museum welcome desk. You may either show your phone or tablet with the email open, or show a printed copy.
- One sets of 4 passes are available each day.
- Each family is limited to 1 pass per 60 days.
- To cancel your pass, please follow the instructions on the confirmation email.
- Pass is valid on selected date only.
- Pass covers admission fee only. Additional program fees are not covered.
- Children must be supervised at all times at the Whatcom Museum.
- Passes are currently available for dates several months in advance. If you find they are “sold out” check back again.
- Passes are valid at the Whatcom Museum’s Old City Hall and the Lightcatcher building galleries.
- Passes are currently not valid for use in the Family Interactive Gallery (FIG) at the Lightcatcher building due to COVID safety restrictions.
- Check the Whatcom Museum website for hours, current exhibitions, and other details.
- The Whatcom Museum is currently following safety protocols to reduce the risk of transmitting COVID-19. Visit the Museum’s COVID Response page to learn more.