Let Library Elf help you manage your loans and holds.
Want an easy way to keep track of what’s due, overdue, or ready for pickup? How about consolidated notices for your family members’ library accounts? Library Elf might be perfect for you.
Library Elf is a free service for Bellingham Public Library cardholders that sends you text or email reminders when items are due or overdue, or when you have holds ready for pick-up. If you have multiple people in your home, this is the easiest way to track everyone’s checkouts, holds, and due dates from one central location.
Who uses Library Elf?
- Families with children and lots of books
- Anyone who requests a lot of holds
- Email and/or RSS alerts before items are due
- Email and/or RSS alerts on overdues and holds
- Consolidated lists of yours or your family’s loans and holds
- Cellphone text message alerts for holds
- Real-time checking of loans and holds by browser
How do I sign up for Library Elf?
- Visit Bellingham Public Library’s Library Elf sign up form to create an account.
- You will need the barcode number and PIN for each library card that you wish to manage in your Library Elf account.
- Specify what types of notices you wish to receive (holds and/or overdues), how you wish to receive them (email, text message, etc), and how often (just once or every day).
IMPORTANT PRIVACY NOTICE