Summer Reading 2020: June 1 – September 30
Imagine Your Story this summer with the library! We are challenging kids to set their own reading goal this year, using one of the bingo-style cards to guide their reading/listening to stories and information. Set your goal, read and earn yourself a free book!
How to Play
- Print out a bingo card, or make your own! Cards are available in English, Punjabi, Russian and Spanish and we have two age offerings:
- little kids (recommended for birth – 5 years)
- kids (kindergarten – grade 6). When able, we will also make physical bingo cards available for pickup.
- Set your goal. It can be completing three squares, three rows, the whole card; it’s really up to you!
- Read or listen to stories and information! Reading in any format counts.
- Complete you goal.
- Once the library reopens, tell us about your success. We look forward to congratulating you and offering you a free book to keep.
Thank you to the Friends of the Bellingham Public Library for sponsoring Summer Reading.