These are the instructions for the Bellingham Public Library myLIBRO web form for scheduling a pickup appointment. (Click here for full details about using our Curbside Pickup Service)
You’ll be able to schedule a curbside pickup only when you have items ready for pickup at a Bellingham Public Library location (or one of our Connections). For pickup at Whatcom County Library System locations, please see their information page.
- Browse to the myLIBRO login page – Note: the Internet Explorer browser does not work with the myLIBRO web form so please use a different one. Chrome, Firefox, and Edge all work!
- Log in with your library card number and PIN
- Confirm the Schedule Type, Pickup Type, and Branch are correct—you shouldn’t have to change them.
- For Pickup Location, select ‘Bellingham Central‘
- Choose an available Schedule Date, and then a Schedule Time
- In the Patron Information section, make sure the email address is correct so that you’ll receive the confirmation email
- Click the Schedule button
- If picking up for more than one account, repeat the scheduling process for each card
- Come to the library during your appointment hour to pick up your items. If we’re serving others at the pickup table, please form a line (appropriately distanced). Give staff the account name that you are picking up. Items will be ready for each appointment time. Please let staff set the items on the table to ensure service is contact-free.
NOTE: regardless which Location your pickup is for, the item is available at the Central Library, 210 Central Ave. in downtown Bellingham.