Bellingham Public Library offers streaming films and documentaries to card holders through Kanopy.
Stream films and documentaries using Kanopy
Kanopy is an on-demand film streaming service. No waiting, no holds, just instant access to more than 30,000 of the world’s finest films, award-winning documentaries, hard-to-find classic and indie titles, instructional videos, and content for kids — all free with your library card. Get started with Kanopy here!
How it works
- You can stream up to 10 films a month. You will receive 10 play credits at the beginning of every month.
- Once you have borrowed the film, you will have 3 days to view it as many times as you like without using another play credit. You title will automatically expire after 3 days.
- Your play credits reset on the 1st of the month. Once you have used your 10 credits, you will not be able to play any films until the new month starts.
- You need an active internet connection to watch Kanopy films. The films cannot be downloaded to your computer or device; they only stream through the internet.
- Computers: PCs or MACs.
- Mobile devices: smartphones or tablets running iOS, Android, or the Kindle Fire tablet use the Kanopy app.
- TVs: Apple TV, Airplay, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, Telstra TV, and Chromecast use the Kanopy app.