Curbside holds pickup service is available at our Central Library location (210 Central Ave) only.
Items on hold at our Barkley and Fairhaven Branches, as well as holds for Bellingham Technical College, Western Washington University, and Whatcom Community College, are available for pick up at the Central Library.
- Please call us at 360-778-7275 to set up your pickup appointment time. We’ll be booking appointments for the next seven days.
- Please come to the library during your scheduled pickup appointment.
- If we’re serving others at the pickup table, please form a line in the designated area at the main entrance.
- At the pickup table, please give staff the account name that you are picking up. Items will be ready for each appointment time.
- Please let staff set the items on the table to ensure that service is contact-free.
For your safety and ours, pick up services are contact-free. We ask that all users maintain appropriate physical distancing (6 feet) and wear a face-covering while picking up holds.