Each year we partner with a few select organizations and individuals to present free programs to the public. Due to limited staff time and meeting room availability, we carefully choose programs to co-sponsor that are an optimum fit with our mission and strategic plan.
A minimum lead time of three months is preferred to review and consider proposals, identify staffing and other resources needed, reserve a meeting room and publicize the program.
By submitting a proposal, program contacts and/or presenters agree to:
- Offer the program at no charge to either the library or the public;
- Commit to presenting the specified program as scheduled;
- Follow the Bellingham Public Library Rules of Conduct and all local, state and federal laws;
- Publicize the program, including references to Bellingham Public Library co-sponsorship and including our logo when feasible;
- Collect program attendance data, and any public feedback, and provide it to the library.
Once a proposal has been accepted, Bellingham Public Library will:
- Reserve meeting room space;
- Publicize the program on our online events calendar and in a monthly news release;
- Consider additional ways to collaborate.
* Please note: We are not accepting or approving new Co-Sponsored Program applications as our meeting room spaces are currently closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Questions? Please Ask Us.