Each year we partner with a few select organizations and individuals to present free programs to the public. Due to limited staff time and meeting room availability, we carefully choose programs to co-sponsor that are an optimum fit with our mission and strategic plan.
A minimum lead time of three months is preferred to review and consider proposals, identify staffing and other resources needed, reserve a meeting room and publicize the program.
By submitting a proposal, program contacts and/or presenters agree to:
- Offer the program at no charge to either the library or the public;
- Commit to presenting the specified program as scheduled;
- Follow the Bellingham Public Library Rules of Conduct and all local, state and federal laws;
- Publicize the program, including references to Bellingham Public Library co-sponsorship and including our logo when feasible;
- Collect program attendance data, and any public feedback, and provide it to the library.
Once a proposal has been accepted, Bellingham Public Library will:
- Reserve meeting room space;
- Publicize the program on our online events calendar and in a monthly news release;
- Consider additional ways to collaborate.
* Please note: We are not accepting or approving new Co-Sponsored Program applications until our 2020 Central Library Main Floor Remodel is complete, due to anticipated space constraints during construction. The completion date is to be determined.
Questions? Please Ask Us.