The Bellingham Public Library Board of Trustees adopts policies to protect the rights and safety of library patrons, volunteers and staff, and for preserving and protecting the library’s materials, equipment, facilities and grounds. Library policies also reflect our strong commitment to privacy and confidentiality, intellectual freedom and freedom of access to information.
- Collection Development Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Donations Policy
- Eligibility for Library Service Policy
- Guidelines for Computer Use Policy
- Interlibrary Loan Policy
- Internet Use Policy
- Library Accounts Receivable Policy
- Rules of Conduct
- Use of Meeting Rooms Policy
- Use of Video Surveillance Systems Policy
- Volunteers Policy
- Youth Safety Policy
The Bellingham Public Library is a department of the City of Bellingham and subject to most city policies. City policies relevant to library operations are linked below.