Want an easy way to keep track of what’s due, overdue or ready for
pickup? How about consolidating notices for multiple family members
library accounts? Are you anxiously waiting for your notice that a
hot title you put on hold Is available? If so, Elf might be
perfect for you.
Who uses Elf?
- Anyone who wants to reduce overdues
- Families with children and lots of books
- Anyone who requests a lot of holds
- Email and/or RSS alerts before items are due
- Email and/or RSS alerts on overdues and holds
- Consolidated lists of yours or your family's loans and holds
- Cellphone text message alerts for holds
- Real-time checking by browser
How do I sign up for Elf?
- Visit Elf (www.libraryelf.com/?lib=Bellingham) to create your own
account using your email address and a password of your choice.
- Go to "List of Libraries" and choose the "Signup" options next to
Bellingham Public Library.
- Create your account by filling out the signup form (if you do not know
your library barcode number or PIN please call (360)778-7323 for assistance).
- Specify what type of reminder notices you would like to receive, how you
would like to receive them, and how often.
IMPORTANT PRIVACY NOTICE
Elf is a private third party service that is not affiliated with the
Bellingham Public Library. Use of Elf is at your own option and risk. Users of
Elf are required to submit personal information, including library barcode and
PINs. Please read Elf’s